I saw this article today, and it filled me with blinding rage. I just couldn't believe how much this turd kid (and his worthless mother, for turning a blind eye, for what I'm sure isn't the first time, at what her spawn had done) need to be put down like rabid dogs. I am pretty sure I'm never going to understand what is wrong with our society that causes people to think this thug 'culture' is laudable or praiseworthy. The real tragedy here is that this waste of skin killed an innocent pedestrian, rather than one or more of his equally worthless friends. People like this are like turds floating aimlessly through life's septic tank.
Then it got me thinking about many other people in the news whose mere names cause my eyes to roll instantly upwards. I'd love to see the following people disappear from the news tomorrow, and not come back:
--Madonna. If she was ever relevant, or interesting, I must have missed it. Every few months, like a bad case of some chronic itchy disease, she keeps popping back up for no real reason. Oh, hey, she's got a new album full of bland, obnoxious, overly-produced music. Oh, look, she's having a kid or adopting a kid or stealing someone else's kid or something. Hey, she's getting married, or divorced, or starting a clothing line or whatever. I would love to never hear about her ever again.
--Al Gore. His inclusion here has nothing to do with his politics, or his global warming stuff, or whatever. I'm just sick of hearing about how guilty we all are for living our lives and trying to make ends meet. Hey, dude, maybe you should give up your private jet and one or more of your colossal mansions before you tell me that my cheap little car is ruining the world, mmmkay? Please fall into a well and biodegrade.
--Amy Winehouse. She came out of nowhere a year or so ago and we started seeing pictures of her emaciated body and stupid bouffant hairdo everywhere. Ooh, she's a singer and she loves crack. We stopped caring about Whitney Houston, so why do we care about this whore now? And it just happened overnight, too--one day, she just started showing up everywhere. Why?
There are lots of other targets that I won't get into here because, frankly, we've stopped hearing about recently (half a dozen 20-year-old female actress/singer/whore names should come instantly to mind; Michael Jackson; etc.). I just feel like I've heard all I need to about the people listed above to last me the rest of my life.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This kid reminds me of Tim Keel
Oh my god, I haven't thought about that kid in forever. Last I heard he married Virginia and then got thrown in jail.
Post a Comment