Thursday, June 11, 2009

14 Weeks

Somethings remain the same such as occasional morning sickness, the need for naps, etc. this week. Somethings are different such as naps being shorter and the inability to complete sentences or thoughts. But everything is still going well. I went to Colorado to see some family. I was fine on the flight out, not so lucky on the flight back, but at least I made it to the home airport and to the bathroom before I tossed my cookies. The airline was really nice about switching my seat too so that I didn't have to beg some poor sleepy soul to let me out every so often to walk around. I also realized that I am very lucky to be feeling as well as I do. My poor aunt, who is 22 weeks along, still has morning sickness and has to take medication occasionally. She is also starting to get swollen ankles and heartburn, which I know will be coming, but at least I feel good now.

No comments: