On Friday I was in Charleston for class. We meet with local preservationists, experts, etc and we have to introduce ourselves. Well now that I have been officially accepted into the program, my professor says I have to introduce myself as a graduate student, which is fine with me.
Well my feeling of maturity was dashed the very next day when we went to a friend's 50th birthday party. Various parents and their teenagers were invited that lived near our friend. While I was playing Win Lose or Draw, one of the adults said I wouldn't know the clue because it was way before my time. I asked him how old he thought I was and he said 14!!! (Because I have braces like some of the other teens there who were playing with us.) Half my life gone. I have mistaken for younger than I am many many times, but the lowest before this was 19-20. My only solace in this is that if I keep this trend up I will be looking great at 60.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tee hee!!
Post a Comment